Crafts for Girls- Colorful Duct Tape Crafts
There are so many fun things kids can make out of duct tape. They love unrolling the tape, ripping it and sticking it to the paper base.
All of these duct tape projects feature a card stock base and are designed for little kids to be able to do without getting frustrated.
Crafts for Girls- Fancy Duct Tape Bracelets
1. Cut out some stips of card stock paper. Test on your wrist to make sure you get the right length and leave a few extra inches for overlapping. Cut to desired width of the bracelet.
2. Lay flat and decorate with strips of duct tape. There is no right or wront way to decorate. Just make sure you cover it on the back and front. Layers are fine
3. Shape into circle and make sure it can slide on and off the wrist. Join the ends with more strips of duct tape.
Crafts for Girls - Sleek Duct Tape Pouches
1. Cut a piece of card stock to the size you want your pouch to be.
2. Cover with long strips of duct tape. Make a fun pattern or stick to one color for a sleek look.
3. When the entire piece is covered with duct tape on both front and back, fold about 2/3 of the top of the paper over. This is the bottom.
Join the sides with duct tape where the paper meets. The un-joined part becomes the flap for your pouch.
Crafts for Girls - Easy Duct Tape Place-mats and Wish Tablets
Really they are just a very easy, satisfying craft for kids and a good way to get used to working with duct tape before moving on to more complicated projects. Great activity for developing those hand muscles which will help kids with writing in school.
1. Take a 8 1/2" x 11" piece of card-stock.
2. Cover the front and back with completely with strips of duct tape. You can do all one color or mix and match all different patterns and colors of duct tape.
3. You can decorate with permanent markers, write you wishes on them or just leave as they are.
Crafts for Girls - More Duct Tape Projects On-line
For more complicated duct tape projects, check out these e super cool duct tape craft projects from Ductivity.
Post courtesy of Prima Princessa – DVDs for young children featuring ballet lessons & famous ballets. If you decide to make a purchase through any of my above product links, Amazon will pay me a commission for it. This does not cost you anything extra. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you.
Prima Princessa- fun dance along preschool activity DVDs for only $6.99 featuring a combination of ballet lessons, real ballets on stage and crafts for girls